1. Beads peach - 40 grams
2. Beads white (light pink) -10-15 grams
3. Beads orange matte - 5 grams
4. Beads brown (black) - 5 grams
5. Beads salad color - 10 grams
6. Round mesh diameter of 3 cm
7. Floral tape salad color
8. The core of thick wire 25-30 cm long,
9. Thin fishing line
10. The wire
11. The needle beading
start to weave gerbera flower from the middle :
1. It is necessary to find the center of the grid.
2. Embroider the darkest, in this case brown beads on a grid circle with a diameter of about 1 centimeter, passing a needle into each grid and hooking hole on the front side on the beads .
3. Skip through the needle sewn bead extreme number on the front side.
Leaves flower gerbera trailing in the French technique (arcs).
1. On-axis gain of 10 beads base color (or close to it in tone), make two arcs on each side.
2. On both ends of the petal turns peaked, the required number of petals - 24.
Petal gerbera flower (large):
1. On-axis gain of 20 beads base color and make one arc primary color on each side.
2. For the second arc 2/3 arch dial beads primary color, the rest of the - white or lighter.
3. The reverse side of the petal to perform similarly.
4. The third arc dial only white beads . On both ends of the petal turns peaked, it is necessary to make 24 of these petals.
Bead colors make salad 7 pointed petals on axis gain at 7 beads.
Gerbera flower assembly of beads with your hands begins with attachment to the grid of the first row of small petals .
1. Push in coming to the middle of the free holes on the grid to miss the two small petals and twist them together.
2. Paste in a circle 10 more small petals and twist them two by two (first row, only 12 small petals ).
3. For the most circumference to insert the rest of the small petals (12 pieces) and also twist them two (the second number). The petals of the second row from the flower must be between the petals of the first row.
5. At the circumference of the remaining paste large petals and twist them in two (the second number). The large petals of the second row must also be between the large petals of the first row.
6. Screw rod of a thick wire to the flower thin wire several turns.
7. Screw sepals underside to flower.
8. In order to keep everything securely, Screw the wire at 1 cm down the stem .
9. Screw spiral of the wire should be smooth, so that later it does not interfere winding flower ribbon.
10. Carefully wrap the stem floral tape green. source