crochet and knitting necklace ,gift ideas, red flower, ivory cord, summer & winter accessory, ribbon and lace organza, pearl ,beads


Thank you so much for visiting my store ! 100% Handmade with love for you !!!!
Crochet dimension with beads 117 cm (46 inch) & knittting dimension 130 cm (51.2 inch ). Consisting of ivory knitted& crochet cord with red flowers ... center with pearls . Tying it with ivory lace ribbon. Hand wash at low temperatures.
For more accessory Tina's Handicraft see here : 
But for products Tina's Handicraft see here :
Your satisfaction is my priority. I do my best to present my work in accurate way through the images and descriptions. All my works are done with great love, care and  attention to even the smallest details.  I put all my heart in what I do.
PayPal Acceptance Mark