poncho - coat with hood,winter clothing,gift ideas,vintage design

Thank you so much for visiting my store ! 
******************************************************
100% handmade for you !!!!
******************************************************
WOMEN poncho coat in three sizes.
dimensions :
size S -- height - 100 cm 
width of the hood - 30 cm 

size M -- height - 110 cm
width of the hood - 35cm

size L -- height --- 120 cm, 
width of the hood ---35-37 cm
*****************
choose the color you like from the image and let me message with the corresponding code..
*****************
for special order.... contact me...
Wash by hand and in the washing machine at 30 degrees....
for more see here ...
Your satisfaction is my prioiry.
I do my best to present my work in accurate way through the 
images and descriptions. All my works are done with great love, care and 
attention to even the smallest details. I put all my heart in what I do.
****************
v.s.This design is taken from fashion magazine writer Svetlana Wolfhound.
PayPal Acceptance Mark