poncho


Thank you so much for visiting my store ! 
******************************************************
100% HAND MADE 
the model of photography is Helen with a creature only mine .
This wool poncho is enterely hand made. It is a unique cloth and eye catching, 
made just for you! It's really stunning, for its color combinations and details, such as the fringes.
Measurments (from shoulder to lower end)
XXS 20" - 50cm
XS 23.6"- 60cm
S 27.5 - 70cm 
M 29.5 " - 80 cm 
L 35.3" - 90 cm
XXL 37.4" - 95 cm
XXXL 39.4 - 100cm

Hand Wash, cold max 30°C / 86F. Dry Flat 
for more designs scrf &poncho see here : 
for more see here ...
Your satisfaction is my prioiry.
 I do my best to present my work in accurate way through the images and descriptions. All my works are done with great love, care and attention to even the smallest details. I put all my heart in what I do.

PayPal Acceptance Mark